Lords of Faerun
Stronghold of the Nine
The Stronghold of the Nine is an ancient fortress, originally of Dwarven design, built into the side of a hillock on the banks of the Unicorn Run. The purported builders were the dwarves of Ammarindar. Its most recent owners were The Nine, a long-lasting adventuring band who claimed the stronghold as a headquarters. Since the fragmentation of The Nine in 1337 DR, the fortress lay largely untouched until the arrival of elven immigrants from the Silver Marches.